Groop Love

---YN3 Gabriel Owens <OWENSG@blue-ridge.navy.mil> wrote:
>I know what you mean.  Aside from being part of this group, I'm also
> a big fan of the Transformers (the big "robots in Disguise" toys
from the
> 80's).  I'm part of a newsgroup devoted to them and you wouldn't
believe the
> amount of flame wars and strife that develop among a group of people
devoted
> to toys!

Sssssooooooooo, what color is Frenzy? Rumble? Is Brawn still alive?
Just kidding. I found the transformers group, and read their FAQ a
while back... I was amazed at the extent of their knowledge about
EVERYTHING TF, and at the extent of their feuds over minute details
and descrepencies. It was strange.

I'll bet the biggest arguement the Groop could come up with is
probably: what format is the videotape tied to Groos swords? beta or
VHS?

cmr
==
Chad M. Riden