Re: Groo Trading Card Xchange

Sniff, sniff...Kevin, that's just so...so...touching! Sniff! Hey! WHERE'S
MY SNACK?!?

No, just kidding. I fully agree with Kevin. I've had more FUN out of this
groop and I'm amazed at what a bunch of caring, creative and helpful people
you are. You all deserve a pat on the back...and Mark, you're not the least
of these.

Chris

>I know I'm preaching to the converted here, but
<SNIP>

 It's nice to hang