Re: Rufferto awards revisited

Hi everyone,

Hmm, did I turn into a lurker? And to think I was in the top fifteen
posters of last year. (Denis, I can't believe you counted)

Nate asked:
> so who's gonna bite the bullet and create/maintain the website?

I'm catching up on my html anyway, so I might as well volunteer.
As long as Nate is doing the graphics!

then Gary said:
> I've asked people, I've pleaded.  I think I've even bribed a few,
> but I seem to be in an ever shrinking minority who prefers Groopies
> over Groopers.  The latter still makes me think of a large mouth
> 500lb deep sea fish more than a Groo fan.

::waves at Gary:: I'm with you, buddy.

:] Lia

Movie: "The good die first."
Tom: "But most of us are morally ambiguous, which explains
our random dying patterns."
                                                         - MST3K