G&R 2

Hi again,

I know this is a little late, but I finally got my hands on Groo and
Rufferto 2. Nice work, Mark and Sergio! My favorite panels are on
page seven:

"Have you seen my dog?... Have you seen my dog?.. Have you
seen my dog?... You'd better not have seen my dog!"

I have to say I miss the supporting characters though. Mark, do
you and Sergio have any plans for the next Groo series or
miniseries?

Movie: "The good die first."
Tom: "But most of us are morally ambiguous, which explains
our random dying patterns."
                                                         - MST3K