Re: Snorkleberry Fleemhouse (off-topic)

On Tue, 16 Feb 1999 DanielBron@aol.com wrote:

> I'll explain subject line of this email for anybody who is wondering:
> I wrote an email about a week back, and I was too lazy/tired/lazy to think up
> a subject line synopsizing its true subject, so I just entered 'Fleeb'.
> Because people are lazy/tired/lazy like myself, they simply hit the 'reply'

Yep. This even happens with simple 2 way conversations I have with close
friends. The subject will read "HTML question" and the email is all about
vacations or the latest album or whatever. Of course, this is also to
throw all the pointy-headed bosses off the track as well! :)

Is it just me, or would anyone else actually like to discuss Snorkleberry
Fleemhouse?? I'm fascinated, intrigued, and otherwise piqued. Personally,
I think they're a group of musicians in Groo's reality...

Kevin