Re: Rufferto awards revisited

Well, yeah, I knew that.  But I'll take any oppurtunity to plug Groopies
over Groopers and yea to Lia for her support and and way to go Kevin, Nate,
and Lia-can't wait to see the categories- and Frank Zappa was way cool, and
also, Chris, you bum, you beat me to the revealing dress line!!!  Gotta go
back to work. -Gary G.