Re: the group formerly known as the Groop

Kevin S Hall wrote:
> Why don't we just pick a symbol (maybe that video cassette Groo wears
> [yes, Nate, I know it's actually a netsuke, it's just more fun to refer
> to it as "that blue thing"]), and *that* will be our new name?

TGFKATG!?!?!

Individually, we'll be "a part of that blue thing"?
Actually, since it is Blue...
Although I would not want to be called a vhs, a beta. a casette or a
dvd. even if they are blue.

How about dognuts?
The Dognuts.

Bubble
- What would lego groo figures look like?
  Hmmm.
  Patiently awaiting the star wars lego toys.