Ooops!

Hi Folks!

Sorry for you all receiving my last message twice.  I've been having
trouble with my e-mail.  Up until a few minutes ago, the message was still
in my outbox as if it had not been sent, and nothing was coming in so I
didn't know it had actually gone out twice and well, you know, computer
gremlins.......Anywho, just got off the phone with my Server who walked me
through some steps and he thinks it's fixed, so we will see.  Again, Sorry.
 I wanted you to know it was not an ill-advised continuance of the double
posting joke.  Take care -Gary "Computer Moron" Grossmann