Re: Conversation...

>	How about a live web cam centered on Sergio's desk in his Ojai studio?
>Hmmm...

That would be cool... Once I get the set to my standard. (yes, I am as
picky as Nate), i thought about approaching Mark and/or Sergio, and asking
if I could tape just Sergios work area. Then I could convert that into a
.avi or .mov or RA file and people could view it on the internet.

A live stream would be nice.. but somehow i don't think it would fly!!!

(don't read the above section, Mark. You're not supposed to know about that
yet!)

Shane Clarke
Dr. Clarke - a.k.a. SAC
"Can you back your smack?"