Re: the group formerly known as the Groop

Hi everyone,

BJ said:
> As far as the Groop nomenclature goes I vote with the Groopers. I
> too have trouble with Groopie.

Hmm, not that I'm breaking Groopie ranks with Gary and Ruben or anything, but I just have to wonder why no-one's suggested Groopist.

:] Lia, who, like Nate, also wonders how many sides a Groopazoid has
Movie: "The good die first."
Tom: "But most of us are morally ambiguous, which explains
our random dying patterns."
                                                         - MST3K