Re: the group formerly known as the Groop

></color>Hmm, not that I'm breaking Groopie ranks with Gary and Ruben or
>anything, but I just have to wonder why no-one's suggested
>Groopist.

~~~~ Hmm Dunno if I like that one.... sounds like some sort of
government system....(Did you hear about Tanzania?  Thay all went
Groopist after the coup yesterday!")  Frankly I'm getting really sick of
the debate.  Why don't we agree to disagree and everyone uses whatever
they want.  We cockerspaniels should just try to get along. ; )

>:] Lia, who, like Nate, also wonders how many sides a Groopazoid
>has<smaller>

~~~~ That's funny, I thought Kevin wondered that.  Wait, let me adjust
the tinfoil and coathanger brainwave scanner on my roof.... yes, it was
definitely Kev Hall.... oh, and Chris Schechner, you don't really want
that last piece of pie.  Go put it back in the fridge.

~Nate P.

Nate Piekos              natepiekos@hotmail.com

Check out AKF COMICS', The Whole Enchilada!
http://www.geocities.com/Area51/Station/1410/start.html
Check out PLANET 10 LOGOS
http://www.foolarchy.com/planet10logos