MAD Auction

     I found a web page that has a MAD Auction going on.  It ends on Friday, I
believe.  They have 17 foreign MAD paperbacks by Sergio, all autographed with
a sketch with a starting bid of $100.  Also there's Sergio's Magnet (starting
at $20) and the MAD t-shirt for the '97 SDCC (starting $35).  There's also
about 200 other things being auctioned.  I don't know how legit it is, so bid
at your own risk, but it seems ok to me.  It's at
http://www.collectmad.com/auction2/Items/items.htm  Good Luck!

Bill