Re: MAD Auction

Hi guys/grrls!

>From the auction dates (Friday, Sept. 25, etc.), it looks like the
auction was in 1998.

See you.

Eric

----Original Message Follows----
From: Superzeus@aol.com
Date: Sat, 20 Feb 1999 18:21:34 EST
To: groop@groo.com
Subject: MAD Auction

     I found a web page that has a MAD Auction going on.  It ends on
Friday, I
believe.  They have 17 foreign MAD paperbacks by Sergio, all autographed
with
a sketch with a starting bid of $100.  Also there's Sergio's Magnet
(starting
at $20) and the MAD t-shirt for the '97 SDCC (starting $35).  There's
also
about 200 other things being auctioned.  I don't know how legit it is,
so bid
at your own risk, but it seems ok to me.  It's at
http://www.collectmad.com/auction2/Items/items.htm  Good Luck!

Bill