My nomination

Egocentric Business:

I nominate myself for most annoying newbie.  I was the "Gram-Master" you will
recall.  Then there was that stretch of time where I sent like 6 emails/day.
I have two goals in this email, one to make my self more annoying by
nominating MYSELF for an award (Sheesh!  What a bore!). And, in this way, I've
made myself eligeble for a coveted "Ruffy" without sounding totally like a
pompous @$$ (because it's for a 'bad' award).  More nominations to follow.
I'm review all the groop email I've gotten since I've subscribed.

- That "Oh, So Deservant" Guy Daniel