My apologies (off topic)

Hi folks, the following message is not GROO related, so feel free to hit
delete now.

Many of you are readers of The Whole Enchilada, and as such are on the
AKF Update mailing list.  Welllllll.... Hotmail decided to limit the
number of people you can send mail to in one shot, so I created a
ListBot account.  If you were recieving AKF Updates, please go to the
AKF Webiste and subscribe to the ListBot feature right on the front
page.

http://www.geocities.com/Area51/Station/1410/start.html

Thanks, and my apologies for being so off topic, but I couldn't be sure
that my last AKF Update actually went through.

~Nate P.

Nate Piekos              natepiekos@hotmail.com

Check out AKF COMICS', The Whole Enchilada!
http://www.geocities.com/Area51/Station/1410/start.html
Check out PLANET 10 LOGOS
http://www.foolarchy.com/planet10logos