Re: My nomination

Sorry, Dan. You can't hold a candle to Blade Harvey, who was (not at all
politely) asked to leave the list. He had the effrontery (sp?) to declare
himself Mayor or something of the groop and then wouldn't back down when we
all told him what he could do with his self-appointed position. My fear is
that he's still out there lurking because I've never seen an unsubscribe
notice. This all happened before you joined. If it's any consolation, you'd
come in second. Your initial annoying attitude has been replaced by great
wit and downright silliness. Just our kind of guy!
Chris