Re: 1999 Groop Awards - Nominations, please

I talked to Larry a couple of weeks ago. He was trying to get a new modem
and seemed to indicate he was going to do it that weekend. So I really
don't know what's happened to him. He was in existence as of a couple of
weeks ago. Unirabbit talks to him with some regularity. Unirabbit? Any word?