Re: Query on the cold cast Groo statue

On Mon, 22 Feb 1999 11:06:01 +1100, Doug Adams <doug@bom.gov.au>
wrote:

>I am new here - I have a query on the limited edition Groo & Rufferto
>statue.  I've heard that there are forgeries around - is there any way
>to distinguish a forgery from the genuine statue?  Any help is most
>appreciated.

ME: The forgeries are not of the Groo and Rufferto statue.  At least,
I've never seen a forgery of one and I can't imagine anyone going to
the trouble.

There are bootleg statues of Groo alone but they aren't very
attractive.  But then, neither are the guys who do the comic.

Welcome aboard!

Mark Evanier's new e-mail address is: me@evanier.com
OFFICE: 363 S. Fairfax Ave., #303 - Los Angeles, CA 90036