Re: Beg Beg, Whine Whine...

>Didn't Gary admit to being a CLOWN in the NYC Thanksgiving Day Parade?
He did
>not describe his garb, true, but just given the circumstances.....

~~~~~ That was Larry, and he's the Clown CAPTAIN, thank you.

>As Blade is no longer a Groop member,

~~~~~ We don't know that for certain.  He could be any of us.... maybe
even you! ; )

>AW!  C'mon guys, PUHLEAZE?  Don't make me send in a poem every day to
the
>Groop (A' La' You-Know-Who [but I don't 'cause I forgot his name, and
am too
>lazy to look it up]) in order to get what I want.  I might even have to
update
>the method, as accommodated by modern technology.  I could write a
program to
>generate a pointless haiku every 10 seconds (or less) and then have it
emailed
>to the Groop....

~~~~ OK ,  Dan, don't try to prove my last statement.

>I should ABSOLUTELY win the Rufferto for most parenthesis, both nested
and
>series.

~~~~ The Groop Awards are based on GROO characters.

~Nate P.

Nate Piekos              natepiekos@hotmail.com

Check out AKF COMICS', The Whole Enchilada!
http://www.geocities.com/Area51/Station/1410/start.html
Check out PLANET 10 LOGOS
http://www.foolarchy.com/planet10logos