Re: the group formerly known as the Groop

Nate Piekos wrote:

> >leather pouch = ?
> >belt & buckle = ?
> >anything else?
>
> ~~~~ "belt" in Japanese is "obi".  As to buckle and pouch, I'm not sure.

	Ok.  But, is the belt and buckle combo Japanese?  To me, it looks like
a classic English-style belt and buckle.  Obviously, Groo's attire is a
combo of different styles of different cultures over different time
periods.  I wonder if there is a classic English name for a belt and
buckle of that sort.  I'll ask a costume designer friend of mine...

Hi-ya!
Ruben.