Re: '99 Awards - update

Kevin Hall wrote:

> >         Hey, how about that string of posts on the True Origin of Groo!
> Again, could someone out there who has this give me some names?
> Especially the person who got it started, although I'd love to have all
> the names. In revamping my system a number of weeks back, I seem to have
> lost this string for the SECOND time!! Sheesh!

	I saved some of the history string, and it seems like Larry Stellar
started it by replying to a Conan querry and alleging that:
"Groo the Wanderer first came out in 1901. It was the first comic book
ever
written, and originally was a serious saga set in Iceland. It was
printed on
thinnied leather straplets, individually hand printed by Alabama Monks.
"

Replies to following included Dieter Opfer, Two Sheds, YN3 Gabriel Owns,
and DESSEBO of course.

> character (& not just a 1 time appearance). So, for most welcoming
> newbie, come up with a Groo character that might exemplify this trait.

	I don't have my collection with me right now, but there must be a name
of a Grooland hotel or bar keep we could use..... Anyone?

Hi-yo!
Ruben.