Re: Ok, I think I've got an orginal groo sighting

Yyyyour gggetting shshshshaky?    Oh, boy another GGGGGroo Sighting!
whohoo!
(Let's see, should I order one over the e-mail or just fly to Detroit?)  I
gotta come up with a prize for folks who find obscure Groo Sightings!  Way
to go John T.
-Gary G.
President & Foundef of O.B.S.E.S.S.E.D
(Organization Bent on Systematically Exerting Subversive Silliness Every
Day)

----------
> From: Groojr230@aol.com
> To: Groop@groo.com; grossfam@olywa.net; Cynicalman@aol.com
> Subject: Ok, I think I've got an orginal groo sighting
> Date: Sunday, February 21, 1999 10:19 PM
>
> Groopers,
>
> 	Excuse me if my typing is a bit shaky, but I think I found an original
Groo
> sighting.  It comes from a mini comic called Comics Code Illustrated.
The
> comic took all the rules of the Comics Code Authority and had different
> artists illustrate each rule. The publishers, Andrew Wilson and Matt
Feazell,
> went to the Chicago Comicon, Motor City Con and Mid Ohio Con to get the
> illustrations. It is an extermely funny book, and I sugest everyone
getting a
> copy.
>
> 	Anyway, the Groo illustration is on page 24.  There is a young naked
Groo
> siting on the ground.  The rule it illustrate is: General Standards Part
C:

HREF="http://members.aol.com/groojr230/nakedgroo.jpg";>
> Http://members.aol.com/groojr230/nakedgroo.jpg</A>.  It was posted
WITHOUT