'99 Awards - need help from all Groop

Hey, Groop!

Included below is a list of all the awards to this point and who's been
nominated so far. There have been some GREAT nominations so far, a
couple of which I'd forgotten about and I am SO glad others in the Groop
remembered. However, I need help on a couple things (as I've said one
other time [or was it 5 times?], I have a VERY short memo...): who can I
credit for FanPic I, FanPic II, and Guess the Grooper? Someone suggested
Unirabbit for concoction for eating squirrel. Did she post a recipe or
at least a cooking method?? Speaking of that category, I NEED MORE
NOMINATIONS!! Dig out your cheese dip recipes and nominate yourself
whilst you send them in if need be!

I also need nominations for Niagara Falls recurring joke (in the Groop)
award and Ambassador Gru coolest nickname award. Thanks to Tennille for
both those EXCELLENT suggestions!! And for the Gru award, I've got Bunny
& Demon Squirrel with no aka's for the analog world. If either of you
would like to have your nomme de realidad listed alongside your
nickname, please shout.

Since we need to have a few days to put in nominations, I'm officially
closing off new categories at midnight Tuesday night (eastern standard
time - US). Nominations  should probably be made by midnight this
upcoming Saturday (the 27th), so we have a day to finalize everything at
the site for you guys to start voting Monday morning.

List of categories & nominees so far (more explanation for each entry &
nominee
are included on the official voting page):
RUFFERTO (Best Groo Contribution)
   Ruben Arellano
   Eric Chun
   Mark Evanier
   Gary Grossmann
   Kevin Hall
   Josh Jones
   Nate Piekos

GROO (Best Blunder)
   Lia Bulaong
   Blade Harvey
   Dan LaLande
   Larry Steller
   Larry Steller (more than one Grooism)

SAGE (Most Useful Online Info)
   Ruben Arellano
   Eric Chun
   Shane Clarke
   Mark Evanier
   Gary Grossmann
   Josh Jones

SCRIBE (Most Entertaining Typo/Misspell)
   Ruben Arellano
   Shane Clarke

MINSTREL (Most Creative Post)
   The Groop
   The Groop
   Tennille Tan

CHAKAAL (Most Interesting Fashion Statement)
   Nate Piekos
   Larry Steller
   Tennille Tan
   Michael Travis

ARBA & DAKARBA (Most Interesting Concoction)
   Tracy Parrow

"WAGER OF THE GODS" (Best Contest/Project)
   Eric Chun
   Magnus Lindgren
   Nate Piekos

AMBASSADOR GRU (Best Groop Nickname)
   Bunny
   Demon Squirrel
   Tracy Parrow
   Larry Steller

NIAGARA FALLS (Best Groop Recurring Joke)
   Gary Grossmann

If you see that some deserving Groop member isn't listed & won't be
recognized for their immortal contributions to the Groop, NOMINATE
THEM!!!