Re: Evanier disqualification

Mark Evanier wrote:

> Could I suggest respectfully that I be disqualified in these awards?
>
> As a source of info, I have a slight advantage over everyone else...so
> it would be rather meaningless if I won in that category.  It would be
> especially embarrassing if I didn't.

Of course, I'll respect your wishes & remove you, Mark. I think you're
mistaken, however: you do not maintain a list of all the Groos to date,
all Groo appearances or other such online info, so you don't *really*
have that much advantage, and it shouldn't be embarrassing if you didn't
win. In addition, you've definitely done a LOT for the Groop, so you
were my odds on favorite for the Rufferto award. That being said, I've
removed Mark from all nominations.

Kevin