Sent: Monday, February 22, 1999 10:44 PM
Subject: Groo filters

Holy crud there's a lot of mail coming in!  I shouldn't have lisned to marks jokes about there only being a couple of Groo fans out there ;)  I have a shared address, and with all this mail, I was wondering if perhaps we could allways include a certain word in the subject line, like "groo"  so I can have a filter to sort out all the mail.  Just a thoughtŠ

      Anyway, thanks for the nomination!
    Dan "Blinky" LaLande