Re: Gabe & Back Issues

At 08:10 PM 2/22/99 -0800, The Grossmanns wrote:
>Hey, that's right, Dr. Clarke!  I should have thought of that when making
>my silly reply.  btw, What is the "Dr." about?  I keep thinking I should
>know this and I keep not remembering, so I'm finally breaking down and
>asking you!  -Gary "Memory Loss is only embarassing if you remember it's
>happened" Grossmann

Well, here's the explanition for all.

It's my nickname. Whilst in High School, all my friends would make fun of
my last name because it sounded like a last name that you would hear on a
intercom paging system at a Hospital. So... wherever I'd go, I'd hear:
"Paging Dr. Clarke... Paging Dr. Clarke... Please report to Pre-Op..."

The other one, SAC, is easy... it's my initials.

Thank you for hearing my story...

Shane Clarke
Dr. Clarke - a.k.a. SAC
"Can you back your smack?"