Von: YN3 Gabriel Owens <OWENSG@blue-ridge.navy.mil>
An: 'groop@groo.com' <groop@groo.com>
Datum: Dienstag, 23. Februar 1999 08:11
Betreff: RE: Hmmm.....

> The Dark Squirrel wrote:
> L5R CN--/NJ+++ S++ G+++ C+++ E+++ IC-- (silly ain´t it?)

OK, so what the heck does it mean?  Like the geek code?  I have a
transformers fan code sorta like this (I should dig it up one day).  Perhaps
someone should come up with a Groo Code?  (I'm offering, but I'll need help,
unless of course someone already has come up with one, then never mind)

buh bye
Gabe