e-bay stuff

I bid every so often on e-bay under the name Rufferto (how cool is
that).  I mostly try to find nice collars and the occasional box of
kibble, so I probably haven't been in too many of the same frays.

As far as last minute bidders, I'm cool with it as long as it is an
actual person.  The snipe programs (if they really exist, I've never
been able to catch one) that allow somebody to beat everybody by
milliseconds annoy me because then there is no point bidding.
If a person is that interested in an item that they are there and
bidding at the end, more power to them.

Jeff "If it wasn't for the last minute, nothing would ever get done!" K