Now I'm All Worked Up

Old Business:

I'm sorry about the multemails but Now I'm All Worked Up (for further details
see subject line).

New Business:

I know that category naming is over, but I have two more (perhaps an exception
could be made?):

The Baby Rufferto (Just like the Adult Rufferto, but for Newbies)

I Nominate:  Rat, 'cause he was a newbie, and he sold me the entirety of my
Groo Card collection.  Rat, are you still out there?

The Baby Arfetto Award for Most Annoying Newbie

-or-

The Lil' Groo Award for Most Annoying Newbie

I Nominate: You-Know-Who.

There, those make sense, right?  And they ensure at least two newbies win
Ruffertos.

- That Guy Daniel

PS Pretend I emailed this before midnight.

Hey!  Did you know that I should win a Rufferto?