Clarification

OK, just to cllear this up. (paying attention Dan?)

The 1999 Groop Awards are not, "Best Old Timer" awards.  We are not
excluding newbies at all.  BUT The awards by their very nature are based
on the good deeds and actions of Groop members.  So if you are a newbie
who did something really beneficial for all of us, you're in.  If you're
a newbie campaigning to get nominated every day just for the sake of
being nominated... it ain't gonna happen.  We are honoring those who've
helped our Groop.

~Nate P.~ And believe me, we're busting our @$$es to get this up and
running in time, and like Kev said before, I've never seen such an
efficient and amazing collaboration of 4 people in different corners of
the world working every day on one site -- and not arguing, or stepping
on eachothers toes!!!

Nate Piekos              natepiekos@hotmail.com

Check out AKF COMICS', The Whole Enchilada!
http://www.geocities.com/Area51/Station/1410/start.html
Check out PLANET 10 LOGOS
http://www.foolarchy.com/planet10logos