Nominations & voting dates

On Thu, 25 Feb 1999, Azamin "Cantona" Zainol Abidin wrote:

>   1.  When is the closing date for nomination so that we can begin our voting.  We
> cannot vote now because those who are being nominated late will be missed.  I think
> we should set a date where the nomination will be closed.

For those of you who missed my prev. message on this, or just hit the
delete key out of habit :)  --  Nominations will be taken through
midnight Sat (27th) Eastern US time. Voting will begin on Mon Mar 1.
Actually, I'll post the address for the whole awards site (including the
voting page) Sun night before I go to bed (that will be Monday a lot of
places anyway). People will be able to vote until Mar 15.

> btw how many peple in groop mailing list are from Malaysia?

5

Kevin