Groopads (A Real Update)

Woohooo -- can I get some hype here!?!
Wooooo....

Anyhow, here's the latest on the pads:

The color proofs have been printed, and they look swell.  I had tests of
the mouse pads printed, and they look great! (well, except the shop
cropped a little text off one, but they'll fix it next time)  Now, I'm
just figuring costs, and I'll have order forms posted tommorrow
sometime.  Yes, folks, the time has finally come!

There will only be 2 designs to choose from.  You can order as many of
each design as you wish.  Sorry, there will be no stickers offered -- my
'at cost' contact has bummed out on me.  You can view Nate's great
Groopad designs at:

http://www.geocities.com/Area51/Station/1410/groopads.html

Costs per pad will be around 9 bucks, plus shipping (by air). 9 bucks is
cost only, as myself nor Nate are making any profit off of this
venture.  It does include the quantity discount cost of the pads, the
pre-production proofs and tests, envelopes, and an extra "Groo Tax" to
pay for some freebies for the Groo Crew and cover any unforseeable cost
variations.  If, in the end, there is any surplus money due to the Groo
Tax, the surplus will be donated to the Comic Book Legal Defense fund as
per Sergio's request.  Costs have been quoted and calculated on at least
50 pads being ordered, more than that and the CBLDF will get a nicer
donation, less and I may have to sell my shirt!

PLEASE WAIT UNTIL I POST THE OFFICIAL ORDER FORM TO MAKE YOUR ORDER.
(should be tommorrow)

I'd also like some ideas on how many complimentary pads to give the Groo
Crew (Sergio, Mark, Stan, Tom), with your reasoning.  I can't see giving
each of them more than one of each design (2), but Stan and Sergio don't
use computers.  Any serious ideas muchly appreciated. Please e-mail me
privately on this topic. I'll take ideas until 2pm PST Thursday 25th.

Huzzah,
Ruben.