RE: TODAY"S THE DAY!!!!

> Plplplplplplplplplplplplpl

	Is this the correct spelling of a rasberry?  I've always wondered
that (Actually, I think that was a subject of a Beetle Bailey comic strip a
loooooong time ago.  Amazing I can recall that but not my new home phone
number).  Right up there with how to properly spell the sound of
Transformers transforming (but thats neither here nor there).

	Gabe

	P.s.  Speaking of marraige, I just tied the knot a few months ago,
but I distinctly remember my own friday nights as being fun and exotic.  Of
course now all that free time in the past is starting to blur in my mind.
Hmmm....

	pps:  Wow, my messages are becoming as scatterbrained and rambling
as everyone else's!  What have you guys done to me!