Groo News from M.E.

First off, I still need copies of card #19 from the Groo Trading Card
set.  I have lots of every other card but not that one.  I am filling
orders for Groo fans who are missing cards and I'd like to fill as
many as I can.  So if you have extras of #19, send 'em in.

Second: The second issue of FANBOY has been delayed until March 3
because of problems in the DC Production Department.  All issues after
that oughta be on time.

Thirdly: We're working on a trade paperback of the four issues of
BOOGEYMAN and THE GROO HOUNDBOOK.  Early response to the Houndbook
looks favorable so we'll probably follow that with THE GROO IDIOM.
There will also be a paperback of the GROO & RUFFERTO mini-series
later this year.

After the fourth issue of GROO & RUFFERTO, Sergio and I will be
launching two non-Groo projects for Dark Horse.  One (which is a
secret at the moment) will be a multi-issue series that will be along
the lines of the SERGIO DESTROYS DC and SERGIO MASSACRES MARVEL books,
only this one will ravage various licensed Dark Horse properties.
Don't spread that around outside this list, please.  Then we will
concurrently be doing a new, four-issue series featuring a new
creation of ours...a science-fiction storyline.  The first issue of
that one will probably be out around July.  (I don't know when the
other project will appear.)

These will be followed by another four-issue GROO mini-series.  It
will probably be entitled GROO: THE QUEST and will feature a storyline
in which Groo, for a change, wanders around and does stupid things.

Sometime late in the year, we will also probably be doing a one-shot
special similar to the DIA DE LOS MUERTOS book, only this one will be
about Christmas.

Hey, want to do us a favor?  There's currently an on-line poll running
to vote on various Favorite Comics and such.  The address is:
http://www.comicbookresources.com/links/jump.cgi?ID=1670
Why not go there and vote as much as possible for Groo, Sergio, Mark,
Stan and Tom?

As I think I mentioned before, I'm going to be a guest of honor at
this year's San Diego Con.  There will be a panel spotlighting my work
and there will also be a Groo Panel, probably on Friday.

I think that's everything right now.  More to come.

Mark Evanier's new e-mail address is: me@evanier.com
OFFICE: 363 S. Fairfax Ave., #303 - Los Angeles, CA 90036