Re: Groopads (A Real Update)

I also think may be you could
>put one or two each on e-Bay, Maybe signed, with the money going to
>PS of course, don't do it until after our orders are filled.....

~~~~ I would be diametrically opposed to this (sorry John) because when
I concieved the design, it was in the spirit that Groop Members should
have something unique to show for their devotion.  So selling a signed
one (even for charity) on e-bay takes away the unique priveledge of

~Nate P.

Nate Piekos              natepiekos@hotmail.com

Check out AKF COMICS', The Whole Enchilada!
Check out PLANET 10 LOGOS