Swashbucklers, 3rd Edition

Hi Steffen,

Just wanted to drop you a note, first to say I admire GURPS Swashbucklers
very much (actually, the first GURPS product I ever bought, before I even
played GURPS, just because I love the genre so much.) and am pleased that
there is a plan for a 3rd edition.

Secondly, I was wondering why you stated you couldn't do the book?  I'm
currently co-authoring a book for GURPS called Diabolic Constructions, and
co-authored Pulp Adventures for Irown Crown a couple of years ago.  If there
aren't already some takers, I'd be sorely tempted to try Swashbucklers
myself.

Just wondering,

Tim