GROOISM!!(Thanks Gabe)

>Nate,
>
>For the record, I prefer "Urinetoast" to "Peetoast".  Just more
>asethetically pleasing I guess.   Sounds like a big and epic name, fit
for
>an emporer or warlord.

~~~ Hmmm.. Emperor Urinetoast.  OH MAN! I forgot this story, and Gabe
just reminded me, after all this time on the list I never told you this
Grooism!!! Here goes:  I went to college at Rhode Island College (RIC).
A few years before I got there, they were considering making RIC an
annex of University of Rhode Island (URI)... so they were going to
change the name of RIC to University of Rhode Island, North Eastern....
(think about those initials for a minute.)   This got all the way to a
voting commitee who realized their goof...luckilly it never happened.
(as far as I know, this is a true story, I checked it with some
faculty.)

~Nate P.~ Sparky Urinetoast

Nate Piekos              natepiekos@hotmail.com

Check out AKF COMICS', The Whole Enchilada!
http://www.geocities.com/Area51/Station/1410/start.html
Check out PLANET 10 LOGOS
http://www.foolarchy.com/planet10logos