Review software,books & products and keep them after you write a review for us.

Book & Software & Consumer Product reviewers needed. You review it & you keep
it!

Linda posted your email address on our web site on Feb 24 stating that you
might be interested in becoming a reviewer for our service.

We are the largest independent consumer review service on the Internet. We
need book, PC & Macintosh software, consumer product and upscale restaurant
and resort reviewers.

Our reviewers can request virtually any book, software program and consumer
product to review. You may keep the review titles after you post your review
to our web site.

We supply you with the review request forms and envelopes and complete
instructions how you are to send theses requests to the publishers and
manufacturers. Our review service has been on the internet for two years and
we have shipped out over $3,772,532 in products to over 4,200 reviewers in
the past 18 months.

Why are our reviewers happy?

Because they receive valuable review products in exchange for writing
reviews for the Internet's fastest growing review service.

Kyle Bates received a $250.00 Casio Pathfinder Triple Sensor Compass Watch
(PAT40B-3V).

Victor Tisdale of Milton , FL reviewed the Mitchell Copperhead Baitcast
Reel MCH-500 and Cobra Radar/Laser Detector ESD-6500.

Jon C. Haverstick of Santa Ana, CA is pleased with the CalComp Technologies
Creation Station digitizer tablet he received.

Gene Rosa D'Onofrio of Rocky Hill, CT received a Husqvarna Lily 530
Computerized Sewing Machine to review.

As a book, software and consumer product reviewer for Editor's Choice you
may request virtually any consumer product. Most products under $300 you
get to keep for your own personal use after you post your review.

HERE ARE SOME RECENT SOFTWARE TITLES OUR REVIEWERS HAVE RECEIVED:

Quicken Home and Business 99, 3D Creator, A.D.A.M.: The Inside Story,
Adventures in Typing with Timon & Pumba, Autodesk AutoCAD 14, Blood II, the
Chosen by GT Interactive Software, Symantec's Act 4.0 for the PC, ChartView
Professional v2.5, Rand McNally 's Children's World Atlas, Teacher's
Edition, Cleansweep 4.1, Complete Land Designer, Cosmopolitan Virtual
Makeover, Day-Timer Organizer 2000, Dragon Systems Naturally Speaking
Preferred Edition, Encarta Reference Suite 99, First Aid 98 Deluxe,
Kiplinger Tax Cut - 1998 Multimedia Edition, Mac OS 8.5 from Apple,
Microsoft Home Essentials 98:, National Park Digital Guides, Norton
AntiVirus, Paint Shop Pro 5.01, SoftWindows 98, and Webtricity 2.
The software programs are sent FedX directly to you from the publisher.
They are not demo, beta or crippled copies. They are the full retail
version with box and manuals, etc. You become the licensed owner after you
post your review to our Express Posting web site.

BOOK REVIEWERS ARE ALSO ALWAYS NEEDED.

This is how we got started and there are millions of books to request.
There are just too many examples of books that our reviewers have received
to list here.

YOUR OWN FREE MINI-STORE ON OUR REVIEW WEB SITE

You now may start your own mini-store on our review page. You receive 33%
of our profits we make on any sales that your review generates.

WE WILL SEND YOU INFORMATION ON HOW TO BECOME A REVIEWER:

So if you want to learn how to become a book, software, product, upscale
restaurant or travel resort reviewer reply to this email or send an email
message to maryorr@mycampus.com and in the SUBJECT LINE put the word "STARTER
KIT DM226".

If any websites are down, please send a Self Addressed Stamped Envelope to
Editor's Choice, 4015 Holcomb Bridge, Road, Ste 350-869, Norcross, GA
30092, Attn: New Reviewer Info Kit Dept.

TO BE REMOVED FROM ALL FUTURE MAILINGS: Please reply to this email or send an
email to maryorr@mycampus.com  with the single word REMOVE in the message
subject line. Our software will automatically remove you from our in-house
database of individuals who request to be taken of our newsletter mailing
list.