Re: Unidentified subject!

On Fri, 26 Feb 1999 15:25:04 -0800, Shane Clarke <sac@foolarchy.com>
wrote:

>Why are they no longer available? Because they're out of stock... or
>because of some other reason?
>
>There were still some things that I wanted to purchase from Rapid Eye.

ME: Rapid Eye is no longer making Groo materials.  I'm not sure why.
I think they've been having some problems with the company.

There MAY be a chance to get a limited number of Groo items.  I'll ask
and, if so, I'll see if we can arrange for the Groop here to get them.

Mark Evanier's new e-mail address is: me@evanier.com
OFFICE: 363 S. Fairfax Ave., #303 - Los Angeles, CA 90036