G&R #3

Old Business:

You all know me, if I had a copy of G&R #3 I would have given away all the
good parts by now.  Thus is evident that I not yet acquired one of these
modern masterpieces.  The comic shop near school didn't get them in Wednesday,
nor Thursday, and I haven't had time to schlep down to 34th street to try out
one of the big comic shops.  The one near school is usually pretty reliable
though, and the fact ha they didn't have it even on Thursday makes me wonder
if it didn't ship late.  Mark, any comment?

New Business:

If you pretend this email is a couple of days old, then see last section,
otherwise, nada.

-That Guy Daniel