Re: G&R #3

I went by my shop today and they did not have any G&R #3 in either. I
had gotten myself all psyched up too. They have always been really
good about getting stuff in.

===
Jason Wade wacko42@rocketmail.com
--------------------------------------
My film company:
http://fly.to/Wacko_Productions
My e-zine:
http://come.to/Guernica_Rises
ICQ#31151173

---DanielBron@aol.com wrote:

> Old Business:
>
> You all know me, if I had a copy of G&R #3 I would have given away
all the
> good parts by now.  Thus is evident that I not yet acquired one of
these
> modern masterpieces.  The comic shop near school didn't get them in
Wednesday,