Re: G&R #3

In a message dated 2/27/99 12:04:15 AM Eastern Standard Time,
DanielBron@aol.com writes:

<< You all know me, if I had a copy of G&R #3 I would have given away all the
 good parts by now.  Thus is evident that I not yet acquired one of these
 modern masterpieces.  The comic shop near school didn't get them in
Wednesday,
 nor Thursday, and I haven't had time to schlep down to 34th street to try out
 one of the big comic shops.  The one near school is usually pretty reliable
 though, and the fact ha they didn't have it even on Thursday makes me wonder
 if it didn't ship late.  Mark, any comment?

my shop didnt have it either.....after i got home, i checked dark horses web
page and it said it aint coming out until March 10th...

...there...thats my one useful post for the year

BErt