Not healthcare

Old Business:

Gary wrote:

>Anyone who knows about pottery knows it is difficult to throw a 4-5 foot

Um..shouldn't anyone who knows about GRAVITY understand how hard it is to
throw a 4' pot?  Hmmmm?

Nate wrote:

>Could somebody please e-mail me privately about which issue Ambassador
>Gru was in?

Nate:  Are you telling me you are UNWILLING to search your backissues to find
Ambassador Gru?

As to Groo coming out late, well, it figures.  I'll bet Dark Horse is going

-That *Busy* Guy Daniel

PS YES, I know what it means to "throw a pot".