Not healthcare

Old Business:

Gary wrote:

>Anyone who knows about pottery knows it is difficult to throw a 4-5 foot
>pot.

Um..shouldn't anyone who knows about GRAVITY understand how hard it is to
throw a 4' pot?  Hmmmm?

Nate wrote:

>Could somebody please e-mail me privately about which issue Ambassador
>Gru was in?

Nate:  Are you telling me you are UNWILLING to search your backissues to find
Ambassador Gru?

As to Groo coming out late, well, it figures.  I'll bet Dark Horse is going
under.

-That *Busy* Guy Daniel

PS YES, I know what it means to "throw a pot".