Re: Why me?

My mom used to say that all the time, that,and "Don't play with fire!",
and "Put that gun down!" and"You dis-arm that right now, young man!". I
never had any fun.

I don't like the term "crazy", I prefer paranoid-psychotic.

--- Begin Message ---
How many mom's do you know that can say, in all seriousness: "How many times have I told you not to play with dead squirrels in the house?"

*sigh*

By the way, I spoke to Larry and he says "Hi" Groo is running his life at the moment, and he can't afford a new modem. I told him about the Ruffertos, and he will try to get online to vote when we know where to go...

Unirabbit, Bold Slayer of Defenseless Horses

--- End Message ---