Groo News from M.E.

The Rapid Eye company, which was producing the Groo caps and jackets
and embroidered shirt has gone out of business.  Sergio has all their
remaining Groo merchandise and will be selling it at conventions this
year.  I'm going to ask him to put together an inventory of it and, if
he can, we'll offer it here to the Groop first.

Rapid Eye was doing their embroidery the way most embroidery is now
done, which is by computer.  We have the computer patterns and we MAY
look around for another company that can use them to make more Groo
caps and shirts and things.  Or we may not.  Anyway, I'll keep you
posted.
Mark Evanier's new e-mail address is: me@evanier.com
OFFICE: 363 S. Fairfax Ave., #303 - Los Angeles, CA 90036