groo games, awards nominations, groo statue

Somebody recently was coralling games for the Groop & had more orders
than available games....checked with my store. They have 5 games. They
run $15.95 (is that what they ran before? does anyone remember?). Also,
for Bubble, they do have a Groo statue, but it's listed in the display
case as full price. Last item: nominations are now officially
closed...later on tonight I'll give everyone the web address of where to
start voting. You'll have almost 2 weeks to vote, so don't worry about
setting your clocks Groop! :) There will NOT be any updates during the
voting. You won't know who the winners are until Apr.1. Adios for now.

Kevin