Re: groo games, groo statue

Hi Folks!

We must lift the statue curse from Bubble!  If Kevin's store is selling the
statue for $175 (the regular price) it can probably pack it and ship it to
the Phillipines for the $200-$225 that they go for over there.  (Was that
US dollars Bubble?).  Another alternative would be to contact Graphitti
Designs.  They have a website,  http://www.graphittidesigns.com ,and may
have some left.  The price would be the same.  It's that whole 10,000 miles
away thing.  One last alternative from a money standpoint is to wait for
the next one to come up on Ebay.  Two were sold in February for $102.50 and
$131.00.  Of course, it could be 6 months before the next one and it could
go for much more.  You never know.

The regular price of the Groo game is $15.95 and the regular price of the
expansion set is $7.95.

Take care all-Gary G.