Re: cool find...

There are 16 in the Warner Books series, There is also "MAD on Parade".   I
have the complete list somewhere.  They all have MAD in the title. And the
last 6 have little Groos hiding in them, so they are on the Groo list.  Ah,
here it is (my list)  In MAD We Trust is the fourth one of the series.  MAD
Marginals is the hardest to find.  I think it first came out in a Big Book
version like Mad on Parade and then was reissued as the 8th book in the
Warner Series.  Take care -Gary G.