Re: cool find...

There are DOZENS of MAD books that are reissues of old stuff, just like the
Super specials.  There are also books of nothing but Dave Berg, Don Martin
& Al Jafee.  The books I'm referring to are all Sergio and nothing but
Sergio.  All new stuff except two books that are titled MAD Marginals &
More MAD Marginals. However, he redrew everything for More MAD Marginals
and in the process added some Groos!  So even though it's "reprints" of
marginals that had no Groos in them, Groos are there.

This is the kind of stuff that is either really fun for a Groo searcher or
drives you crazy.  In my case, it's both!  Take care  -Gary G.

----------
> From: Shane Clarke <sac@foolarchy.com>
> To: The Grossmanns <grossfam@olywa.net>
> Subject: Re: cool find...
> Date: Sunday, February 28, 1999 6:27 PM
>
> At 05:51 PM 2/28/99 -0800, you wrote:
> >There are 16 in the Warner Books series, There is also "MAD on Parade".
> >have the complete list somewhere.  They all have MAD in the title. And
the
> >last 6 have little Groos hiding in them, so they are on the Groo list.
Ah,
> >here it is (my list)  In MAD We Trust is the fourth one of the series.
MAD
> >Marginals is the hardest to find.  I think it first came out in a Big
Book