Mad Magazine

I bought my daughter her very first Mad magazine this past week. I came
across her sitting on the couch with a puzzled frown creasing her
forehead. I peeked over her shoulder and saw she was reading something
by Al Jaffe "What's wrong, honey?" asked I; "I don't understand this."
she replied, pointing. "This doesn't make sense."; "Oh," says I, "That's
just a little cartoon by an artist named Sergio Aragones. They're all
through the magazine, they aren't part of the stories. They're just
separate."; "Oooooooh!" she exclaims, "Then it's real funny!"

Love, from

Unirabbit, Honorary Cannibal